World Leader in Silicon Innovation: Quantity Surveying and Estimating Services
In 2010, our client announced the development of a massive research facility at its Hillsboro, Ore., location. In 2012, an expansion of the facility was announced, which doubled the original square footage. Total costs are expected to run close to $6 billion for 2.5 million square footage of new construction, including 200,000 square feet of clean room space.
To provide estimating services to support the pre- and post-contract services for multiple factory and facilities expansion.
- Prepare all types of estimates with different types of execution strategies, which include but are not limited to CM at Risk, EPC, Design Build, General, etc.
- Support different types of project controls activities including forecasting, spend tracking, budget loads and updating.
- Provide point of contact for day-to-day direction, handling all noncommercial matters and aligning with client estimating manager to ensure a clear line of communication.
- Provide a point of contact for commercial matters, separate from point of contact for day-to-day direction, ensuring that work was never interrupted.
- Pre-contract services include, but are not limited to, bid form preparation and bid analysis and negotiation plan support.
- Post-contract services include, but are not limited to, change order management, cost studies of materials, construction methods, labor costs, productivity factors.