PlanB provides facility management solutions that are innovative, sustainable and specifically designed for each client.
We offer strategic and professional advice to establish and/or review facilities management procedures and protocols — from single properties to large, multi-site facilities. Our role encompasses a broad range of services, including strategic review, property-specific technical advice, budgetary advice and control, and performance monitoring and managing — through to the actual delivery of services.
Our Facilities Management team will:
- Develop new facility management procedures or reviewing existing ones
- Perform project management of site strategy to deliver custom FM services
- Assess the condition of assets and properties within the site
- Prepare term maintenance contracts
- Develop a progression of planned and reactive maintenance regimes
- Develop site-specific budgets
- Monitor contractor performance; including quality, cost control, contract reporting and review of helpdesk arrangements
- Review information management requirements, including Computer Aided Facilities Management provision (CAFM), if required
- Provide statutory compliance advice
- Establish key performance indicators and service-level agreements within contracts
- Provide existing building commissioning